CPD Course Development Lead, PROCAT, Basildon
The purpose of this position will be to support the CPD team with course product development as well as with the development and coordination work in relation to bespoke and tailored training solutions for key accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role will combine their experience in teaching and learning with an outstanding ability to understand subject area requirements, work with subject area experts to develop course content, advise customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Broadening, developing and improving the PROCAT CPD course offer
- Carrying out training needs analyses and customer consultations to increase business
- Adapting existing courses to fit with specific client requirements
- Creating new course content
Quality Measures / Outputs:
- Increase in bespoke training delivered to customers
- Creation of new courses to support the delivery of the Commercial CPD targets
- Retained or improved customer evaluation results
How outputs will be achieved:
- Working with the CPD team to answer customer needs with the development of bespoke training solutions
- Carrying out research into existing training provisions and solutions and analysing market developments
- Establishing and maintaining a high level of awareness of developments in educational organisations, e.g. the DTI, accreditation bodies, industry associations etc.
- Liaising with PROCAT trainers and tutors as well as with third party training providers and associate trainers about training content and schedules
- Developing proposals for new training courses for PROCAT and for customers, which are relevant, of interest to the market, realistically costed and resource able
- Presenting proposals internally as well as externally
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and repeat business
The post holder should embody our core values of Professionalism, Equality, Integrity and Accountability. Applicants will be required during the interview process to demonstrate how their skills/competencies meet the requirements for the role, and how they share our core values.