Sales Coordinator/Sales Support/Client Liaison-Waste Management
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client offers a range of products and services designed to help businesses across the UK manage their resources and waste in a more sustainable and compliant way. They are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to work from at their head office based in Brentwood, Essex.
- You will be the office based point of contact for sales enquiries.
- Fully support the Company Key Account Managers in their role to retain, maintain and grow the existing customer base.
- To offer support to the Key Account Managers through liaison with prospective customers through written and telephone communication.
- Promoting the company in a positive light at all times.
- To work with a defined portfolio of client accounts to proactively promote the business and gain additional/new business in line with agreed business growth targets.
- To ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Support for the Key Account Managers (KAM's)
- Recording of telephone calls and written communications within the company database
- Completion of internal company documentation
- Follow up of sales enquiries issuing quotations in a timely and efficient manner as required
- Completion of, or obtaining, customer purchase orders
- Assist in the speedy resolution of customer invoice queries
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued, internally or externally, are met
- Ensuring that any special requirements are clearly identified on driver's instructions
- Follow up all quotations sent to customers
- Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current customer base in line with agreed targets.
- Site visits from time to time to collect samples in the absence of the Key Account Managers
- Attending and representing the company at selected exhibitions and conferences as and when required
- Assisting the Customer Service Advisors to carry out their role effectively and efficiently
- Researching prospective customers through the internet and CRM package
- Take part in regular reviews of customer accounts and assisting in identifying growth areas
Sales & Account Management
- Regularly contact selected client portfolio to promote, Identify, pursue and obtain additional/new business opportunities
- Retain and increase sales within existing customer base through a year on year percentage growth on sales.
- To establish and maintain strong customer relationship to make us the first choice for their waste management requirements.
- Present a clean and dynamic company image.
Skills and Experience required:
- An understanding and/or experience of waste transport operations is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the asbestos market and/or hazardous waste management, solutions and legislation
- A very personable 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to maintain focused on client sales delivery.
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work.
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Core Business Competencies
- Customer Care
Role Specific Competencies
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Building Relationships
- Business Development
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Waste Management Sales Support, Business Development, Internal Sales Support, Internal Sales, Sales Development, Internal Sales Coordinator, Senior Sales Support, Account Management, Client Liaison Officer, Client Support, Client Services Support, Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Senior Sales Administrator, Commercial Sales Coordinator, Client Relations Coordinator, Sales Operations, Sales Liaison Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Coordinator/Sales Support/Client Liaison-Waste Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly