GP Practice Finance Assistant & Purchasing Clerk (12 hrs/week)
Kingswood Surgery is a major general medical practice providing primary care and support to over 10,300 patients of all ages in the Tunbridge Wells area.
A vacancy has arisen for the appointment of a GP Practice Finance Assistant & Purchasing Clerk.
Duties to include:
· Act as the assistant to the practice Finance Manager.
· Manage the ordering of and inventory levels of medical and office supplies.
· Identify and recommend opportunities to secure best value for money for purchases to be made.
· Maintain the practice order management system; ensuring that invoices match to purchases.
· Responsible for management of the maintenance and testing of all medical and office equipment.
· Practice lead for control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
Due to the size of the practice, we would particularly welcome applications from individuals with qualifications in bookkeeping, accounting practices and procurement. Familiarity with IRIS would be desirable.
Closing date for applications: 12th September 2017.
Please send CV to Heather Keywood at Kingswood Surgery, Kingswood Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4UH or email firstname.lastname@example.org.