Data Entry Specialist
Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ them as their secure information management partner.
As they constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with them, a vacancy has arisen for a Data Entry Specialist to accurately input clients` data on to their and client databases with an extremely high level of accuracy.
If successful, you will work within their fast paced environment ensuring that the service provided to their clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
Administration or data entry experience is preferred although they will consider a variety of backgrounds providing you possess the following attributes:
• Ability to obtain SC clearance is essential. They will facilitate this and cover any associated cost.
• Ability to review documents and digest the contents with a view to flagging any sensitive material.
• A high level of accuracy with the capability to process large volumes of data within agreed timescales.
• IT literate with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft based packages (Word/Excel/ Outlook).
• The ability to learn bespoke software specific to their requirements.
Please note this role will also involve manual handling duties as you will be expected to retrieve items from their warehouse.
In return they offer a vibrant working environment with a competitive remuneration package and training.
Salary: £16,016 pa + bonus, benefits & pension
Please apply online for this Warehouse Operative / Relief Van Driver role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.