Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Full Time
Are you a Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) in the Margate area of Kent? Do you want to be part of a team where the adaptability and quality of life for residents is their passion?
With this as your new job role, you would have the opportunity to join a fantastic and unique provider who specialise in nursing and respite care. Within beautiful surroundings, they continuously uphold traditional care values alongside modern technology, which would enable you to focus on individual personalised care in a calm and relaxed environment.
As a Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your responsibilities will involve:
- Updating care plans for each individual resident
- Ensure care plans are delivered correctly by the care team
- Appraisals and Supervisions of your assigned care team
- Assist residents with day to day routine, including personal care and social activities
- Read and write reports, updating and reporting any changes
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with residents, their relatives and friends
Hour & rate of pay:
- 36 hours per week
- Day and night shifts available
- Up to £28,000 per annum
If this Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) job sounds like the role for you, please click on apply and in return you could become part of an organisation that is dedicated to the quality of care they provide. (This role would also be commutable from Maidstone, Canterbury, Ramsgate & surrounding areas)