Buyer's Assistant - Haberdashery/Yarn/Craft
2 days left
- Part Time
The Buyers Assistant role is an office based role at our company head office in Tunbridge Wells. The position reports directly to the Buyer. Ideally this role will be a minimum of 32.5 hours per week over 5 days.
C&H Fabrics, newly rebranded as Closs & Hamblin, is a family run High Street retailer chain that has traded on high streets for over 80 years. There are currently 9 stores in towns throughout the South East of England. C&H specialises in Home Furnishing Fabrics, Curtains, Blinds and Shutters, as well as Dress Fabrics, Knitting Yarns, Haberdashery, Gifts and Fashion Accessories. We are looking for someone to join our Head Office team to support the Buying operation.
Buyer's Assistant - Job Description:
• Be responsible for the timely and accurate input and management of products on to ePOS system including price increases, sale reductions and promotions
• Raising orders and issuing PO numbers
• Maintain relationships with store teams and be first port of call for queries
• Maintaining relationships with suppliers
• Interfacing with invoicing and accounts to maintain pricing and margins
• Competitor analysis
• Management of store ticketing requirements
• Supporting the buyer in any ad hoc requirements
Ideal candidate will have:
• Interest and knowledge of hand crafts
• Relevant Experience in an admin role ideally as a buyer's assistant
• Proficient in Excel and able to learn new computer systems quickly
• Highly organised, accurate and analytical with attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Role: Buyers Assistant
Hours: Approx 32.5 hours per week, 5 days a week
Location: Tunbridge Wells, TN1
Salary: £8.50 per Hour + 20% Staff Discount
Please apply online for this Retail Buyer's Assistant role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.