7 days left
- Full Time
At the Cliffe Restaurant we are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic, Experienced Chef who wants to be a key part of a friendly, family run business with the vision to grow.
We are a newly refurbished, 4 star boutique Hotel Restaurant on the seafront in Folkestone.
Our concept is a traditional British menu with seasonal specials and full breakfast options.
Looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic Experienced Chef who wants to be a key part of a friendly, family run business with the vision to grow.
This is an incredible career opportunity for an Experienced Chef who is looking to grow in this exciting profession!
+ Weekly Cash Tips and Monthly Card Tips
+ Full Uniform
As an Experienced Chef your duties would include:
- Making sure food is of the right quality and produced in a good time
- Ensuring stock Safety and Rotation- Ordering food from suppliers
- Managing health and hygiene procedures
- Being creative with new dishes and weekly specials
- Spotlight on Personality
- Thorough and well organised.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Financial Management.
- Proactive and Decisive.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Guest orientated and service minded
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure
- Listening and communication skills
- Job Type: Full-time
Please contact Charlie by email or call the restaurant, please see contact details by clicking apply.
Apply for Experienced Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly