- Flexible Hours
Engineering Administrator required on a temp - perm basis for a global manufacturing company.
You will be required to provide full and effective administrative support to the Engineering Department and main duties will include.
- Collect and co-ordinate weekly management reports for presentation to the Technical Director (TD),
- Manage departmental calendar,
- Prepare for and co-ordinate all arrangements for meetings, facilitating their smooth running,
- Take detailed meeting minutes,
- Develop and maintain required filing and data storage systems,
- Be a point of contact for the department for internal and external stakeholders,
- Develop and maintain clerical administrative systems to deal with team functioning (liaising with HR as required); e.g., expense accounting; recruitment; overtime; leave requests etc.,
- Respond to communications or correspondence as appropriate and delegated by the TD, dealing with appointments and simple requests etc.,
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and other company policies and procedures as found in the Staff Handbook/Guide.
To apply please send your CV to apply.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.