Sales Development Executive / Business Development - Engineering
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Location: Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of integrated, future-proofed mezzanine flooring solutions. Their services maximise space and help optimise storage, warehousing & distribution and production processes for today's evolving businesses. Built on 25 years of experience, the Group has recently experienced substantial growth and is continuously looking to bring on new talent.
The company is recruiting for a Sales Development Executive to be based in their Head Office in Kings Hill. The role will be responsible for generating and responding to sales enquiries. You will be expected to grow the business across the UK by exceeding monthly sales targets and KPI's.
This is a client facing role and you will be expected to travel, both locally and internationally.
To be considered for the position you will have at least 3 years' experience in B2B selling, within the civil/structural engineering industry while experience of steelwork / mezzanine flooring would be ideal but not essential. You will hold a recognised sales and/or marketing qualification and have the ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Generate leads using traditional sales methods such as networking, market research and target sales initiatives.
- Respond to enquiries received via phone, email or post.
- Present the business to potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone and emails.
- Work closely with the company's Marketing Department to drive sales initiatives.
- Ensure Company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Maintain regular contact with members of the company sales team to ensure a cross flow of information.
- Liaise with the design team on production of quotations and managing the quotation pipeline.
- Follow up on sales leads to ensure a high conversation rate in line with the company's KPI's.
- Support the Contracts Director and Operations Director with customer satisfaction and after sales care meetings.
- Provide monthly reports of sales activities to the Directors.
- Attend networking events when required.
- Manage and maintain comprehensive documentation regarding all sales
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Development Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Civil Engineering Sales, Structural Engineering Sales, Steelwork Sales, Flooring Sales, Sales Agent, Sales & Marketing Executive, Lead Generation, Client Facing Sales, Business Developer, New Business Executive may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Development Executive / Business Development - Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly