Maintenance and Machine Installation Engineer
Maintenance and New machine install Engineer
Are you an experienced multi skilled engineer with a technical background? Would you like to join a company that prides itself on both their high quality and standards of work? If the answer is yes, then our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
Currently our client is seeking an experienced technical multi skilled engineer to join a very successful and growing advanced engineering company working mainly in the Automotive and Aerospace sectors at their location in Maidstone.
The successful candidate for the Maintenance and Machine Installer would be:
- A good communicator with proven problem solving techniques and a broad general knowledge of best engineering practises utilizing manual milling machines and lathes to manufacture bespoke parts from 2D technical drawings.
- The role involves the installation and assembly of our specialist machinery which is designed and manufactured onsite.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and electronics is also desired.
- The engineer will have the ability to work on their own, and as part of the team with a percentage of time spent working off site at customer’s facilities, installing new machinery or conducting repairs and service calls.
This involves technical liaison with our customers and representing the company whilst off site. It is essential the engineer has the ability to present a professional and helpful manner.
In return our client offers a very competitive basic salary with overtime as required:
- 3 months’ probation.
- Hourly paid.
- 38 hour week plus overtime at time and half.
- 20 days holiday year 1 then 26 days thereafter (plus back holidays).
- Salary 29K to 43K depending on overtime.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for in their next Maintenance and New Machine Installation Engineer, then send in a copy of your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Apply for Maintenance and Machine Installation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly