Are you an experienced in Commercial Analyst looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Commercial Analyst to join our team in Rochester, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Commercial Analyst, you will act as a crucial support for the Commercial Team in Viridor Resource Management. Duties include:
- Supporting the Commercial Manager, Analytics and PRNs in pricing and tonnage analysis for all commodities as well as assisting with producing commodity reports and dashboards
- Support development of Projects, engaging key stakeholders, from initial concept to board commercial and technical proposition
- Assist in the supply planning and modelling of glass feedstock required by Viridor’s glass processing facilities.
- Develop and maintain an economic modelling system in partnership with Viridor’s glass operations evaluating feedstocks to influence procurement strategy and decisions.
- Produce a feedstock quality index tracking quality and value trends.
- Work with Viridor Glass operations to develop and revise, where necessary input acceptance, rejection and sampling procedures
- Economic and strategic review of Viridor’s feedstock position and opportunities in UK market, C&I, Local Authority sources etc.
- Support the Commercial and Projects Manager in the economical procurement of glass required by Viridor’s glass processing facilities. Such tasks will include:
- Identify and model potential new sources of suitable glass feedstock
The ideal Commercial Analyst will have:
- Degree (2:1 or higher)
- All Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ideally, knowledge of the recycling industry, material, legislation and drivers.
- High level of competency with Excel for modelling purposes
- High level of accuracy and a quick learner
In return for your hard work as an Commercial Analyst, we can offer a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Commercial Analyst, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 18th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.