Contact Centre Team Manager / Customer Service Team Leader
Job title: Contact Centre Team Manager
Location: Southend On Sea, SS1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is delighted to have been selected to partner with some of the largest, international brands to provide a superb customer service experience via telephone, email and social media. This role is supporting and managing a team to ensure we hit KPI's and SLA's.
They are looking for day Team Managers as well as night Team Managers.
The Company represents a portfolio of clients who have chosen them as their partner in outsourcing their customer service functions. They have some prestigious brands on board covering a wide variety of sectors such as retail, food, luxury labels, pharmaceutical, car insurance, music and software.
Our Client is an omnichannel contact centre where they specialise in all forms of contact, such as: social media, telephone calls, emails, webforms, postal queries, webchat and mobile applications.
Why work for them?
As a Team Manager on the client's account you will be responsible for resolving any customer escalations and ensuring your team are compliant and are always within their Service Leadership Agreements (SLA's) that is agreed with the client. They have a bright, vibrant and modern office which have some excellent views of the seafront. They are close to main train lines and bus routes with a public car park next to their office. They are right next to the heart of the town centre so there are many shops around. They also offer all their employees a wide range of benefits as they like to look after their staff.
What will you do?
You will be ensuring your team feel supported and engaged on each shift, you will need to build trust and loyalty to ensure a happy team which means happy customers. You will be leading by example and become the leading brand ambassador for the client's team. It is vital that your team ensure customer service is provided at a high standard and ensure all customers can communicate with ease by acting quickly and consistently. Your Customer Service Advisors will be the voice of this esteemed brand and you will need to guarantee that the customer is at the heart of every conversation. You will, on average, manage between 10-15 advisors with the help of Senior Customer Service Advisors.
This role will have various shift patterns available as the service will be available 24/7. This means they have both full and part time positions available in various shift patterns. In your absence the Senior will assume managerial responsibilities.
The day Team Managers shifts will be discussed at a later stage but you will need to be flexible. The night Team Managers shifts are:
Mon 23.00-07.00 RDO
Tue RDO 23.00-07.00
Wed 23.00-07.00 RDO
Thu 23.00-07.00 RDO
Fri 23.00-07.00 RDO
Sat RDO 23.00-07.00
Sun RDO 23.00-07.00
What do you need?
- Have the right to work legally in the UK
- A minimum of GCSE English grade C or equivalent (exceptional circumstances considered). You must have superb written and spoken English
- A desire and genuine passion for delivering excellent customer service ensuring an empathic approach
- Outstanding social service etiquette, with the ability to be versatile in your approach to adapt your style for each customer
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- A diverse skill set which includes (but not limited to):
- Conflict management
- Negotiation and influencing
- Delegation and time management
- Have a real enthusiasm about joining the family and developing your career with them
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of developing your team and leading on KPI's
DESIREABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- An understanding of the retail/food industry
- An understanding or keen interest in social networking
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Contact Centre Team Manager, Call Centre Team Lead, Customer Service Manager, Call Centre Leader, Senior Contact Centre Executive, Senior Contact Centre Adviser, Service Team Leader, Delivery Team Leader, Call Centre team Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Contact Centre Team Manager / Customer Service Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly