Care Companion Live-In
Care Companion - Full Time - Grays & Surrounding Areas - GBP500 / week
- Are you approachable, caring and friendly?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a successful team?
- Do you dream of making a real difference in your community?
- Do you try and go the extra mile for your clients?
- Are you a driver with access to your own vehicle?
If the answer to all of these questions is "YES!" - Clarriots Care want to hear from you.
As a leading UK health & social care provider that offers a range of support services to individuals within the comfort of their own homes, Clarriots Care are always looking for dedicated, passionate Care Companions to help our clients retain their independence and live life how they choose.
Don't worry if you've never worked in care though. Clarriots Care provides expert, industry standard training and support to quickly and easily teach you everything you need to know to be a fantastic Care Companion. The training doesn't stop there though???Clarriots Care also offers you access to advanced training courses to further your knowledge and skills even more.
Join the Clarriots Care family as a Care Companion and gain the unique ability to give the gift of independence to people in need. At the same time, you'll build your career in care and make your mark on the world. There are also a range of other goodies for you!
Just some of the perks of joining the Clarriots Care family:
- Weekly rate dependent on experience. The more qualified you become, the more you will earn! Our average full time Care Companion earns in the region of GBP400-GBP500 per week
- 25p per mile mileage allowance, a superior rate.
- Extra pay on bank holidays.
- 6 weeks paid annual leave.
- GBP50 towards the cost of your MOT each year.
- Flexible working hours to fit better round your life.
- Paid parental leave for school related absences
- Branded staff uniform and kit.
- Paid leave for you to volunteer in your local community.
- Access to free training courses to develop your knowledge and skills.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to your local community.
"It's honestly such a pleasure working for Clarriots. You have a great team whom have been very helpful." V Thompson, Clarriots Care Companion
"The carers we have feel part of our family now." Margery B, Client
"It has been nothing short of a life changing experience having Clarriots Care as our new care provider." Maureen M, Client
If you dream of making a difference to people's lives, have a passion for delivering a high quality care service and want to join one of the UK's leading health and social care providers, Clarriots Care wants to hear from you. Apply today!
Clarriots Care is committed to being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and ages of 18 +. Please note that you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. You will also be required to work in Grays and the surrounding areas, so you need to have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: GBP400 - GBP500 / week
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License