Data Integrity Administrator Maternity Cover Contract
Excellent opportunity for an advanced user of MS Excel to join a leading blue chip organisation on a Maternity Cover Contract.
Contract duration: 6-9 months
About the role:
The role of the Data Integrity Administrator is to maintain and create Microsoft Excel spreadsheets using advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to use macros, pivot tables and VLookups to the highest standard.
About Capita | Shareholder Solutions
Capita PLC is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with employees across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
As experts in registrar management and administration, share plans and share dealing, our Shareholder Solutions team provide a comprehensive range of onshore and offshore shareholder solutions designed to meet our clients' business needs.
What will you do:
- Review publicly available sources for information pertaining to the role.
- Provide information to certain business areas in respect of the data held.
- Assist other members of the team as and when required.
- Promote a strong compliance culture within the company.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders in Capita.
- Report to and assist the Management Team in all aspects of the Team functions.
- Maintain and create MS Excel spreadsheets
Your experience will include:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to use macros, pivot tables and VLookups
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound analytical, research and investigation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and a very strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also work very well as part of a team
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
We're conveniently located within walking distance of Clock House and Kent House stations, as well as tram and bus routes from Beckenham Junction.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.