Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Coordinator
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £7.50 per hour (with excellent Benefits)
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (occasional Saturday's)
An award-winning family owned business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe is seeking a number of Warehouse Operatives to join their business.
The company currently owns five warehouses and supply medicines and toiletry products to internal pharmacy customers as well as external and international customers.
They are currently looking to recruit a number of Warehouse Operatives to join their large and hard-working warehouse team in Croydon. You will be hard working, enthusiastic, committed and willing to learn.
Skills, abilities & personal qualities:
- Excellent numeracy skills (this will be tested at your interview).
- Excellent literacy skills, both written and verbal (this will also be tested at your interview).
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Flexibility to work a varied shift pattern to suit the warehouse requirements.
- The personality to establish and maintain good working relationships with all members of staff in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Effective communication skills within the warehouse and with other departments within Day Lewis.
- Excellent skills to help accommodate customer requests, queries or services.
- A can-do attitude to progress self-development, through participation in training and development programmes.
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment would be desirable but not essential. Your willingness to listen, understand, learn and develop is key.
Package and Benefits:
- £7.50 per hour paid monthly in arrears.
- 28 days' holiday per annum (including public holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 30% staff discount.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Training and development.
- Travel pack scheme.
Warehouse operatives receive a full induction as well as on-going training throughout their career. The company encourage all colleagues to develop themselves in every area of the warehouse operations and aim to promote from within the business whenever possible.
Please note that the interview process will take 2+ hours of your time; please only apply if you are able to commit to this.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Stores Person, Stock Controller, Warehouse Picker, Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Warehouse Operative / Warehouse Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly