Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
The company was established in 1987 and are a national building services contractor. They cover the whole of the UK, operating from their Head Office in Wells, Somerset. We provide a large range of services including planned preventative maintenance, design and installation services.
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join their experienced team to carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance in Retail outlets in and around Surrey.
As an established Commercial Gas Engineer you should possess the following:
- NVQ level 2 & 3 in service & maintenance (preferable)
- Commercial N Gas safety - required
- Commercial Pipework - required
- Commercial plant - required
- Electrical experience preferable
- Good communication skills
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To Safely and efficiently carry out repairs and maintenance of plant and equipment
- To carry out diagnostic and fault finding procedures
- Use Pulse App to fill in job sheets and maintenance sheets
In return, Pulse Services Ltd offer a competitive basic salary as well as:
- 40 hours per week with overtime paid on over 45 hours
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary/Rate: £35000k-45000k Dependent Upon Qualifications
We offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer looking to enhance their career with training programmes and opportunities to advance within this field.
Please click the apply button now!
Apply for Gas Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly